Baltimore City Health Department’s Eastern Health Clinic moved from 620 Caroline St. last year to a newly renovated facility at 1200 E. Fayette Street. Capital Projects’ Terence Abraham spearheaded the renovation project.
Since the Clinic’s move, DGS has completed various projects including painting the exterior, installing new signage, updating handicap parking, and landscaping. Work on the dental wing is still underway.
The facility now houses BCHD’s Sexual Health, Dental, TB, and Immunization Clinics, as well as the School Health, Maternal and Infant Health, and Field Health Services.
As noted on the Health Department’s webpage, the new space “will allow the Health Department to expand clinical and health/wellness services and increase the number of individuals served both through direct services and through a new Wellness Center. The Center is intended to be a place where the community can offer additional programming and services”.